Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 2 Update: Jan 14th - 21st

Well it's been two weeks now, and here is the current update.

As far as stretching is concerned, I've gotten around another 1/4" out of the waist.  The thighs and legs feel about the same.  They are completely comfortable to wear now and I think they have stretched as much as they are going to.  I can still get a little more room in the thighs potentially, but other than that I don't see them growing too much more.

They still smell about the same.  (even after some fire pitt fun last night)

The fading has slightly progressed in the same areas that were showing last week.  You will be able to see that the back pocket is fading more from the snap button on my wallet.  As promised, I've included a shot of what my wallet looks like to get an idea of why that fading has started to happen so quickly.

Feel free to share any questions you have about what I'm doing.  I love to talk about denim.

Until next week.....
~austin~

(p.s. Sorry about some of these being out of focus.  I had a setting on my camera messed up)















No comments:

Post a Comment