Sunday, January 27, 2013

Week 3 Update: January 21st - 28th

Week 3 has arrived and surprisingly, there are a few fades coming in pretty well.  Usually I don't notice any fading until about a month and a half into a new pair.  I guess because these are Left Hand Twill, the softer feel is allowing for faster bleed of the indigo.  This is kindof cool because it is yeilding some pretty quick and satisfying results early on, but I'm curious how these will hold up against the ins and outs of this year.  I'm hoping they get rocked!  Man vs cotton....who will win?

Fade:

The back pocket is fading and coming along.  You can almost make out the shape of my wallet.  Other than that, it's mostly just increased beginnings in the same areas so far.  You can see for yourself in the pictures.

Smell:

Honestly, they still don't really smell.  When they start to though, I'll be sure to document what I do.  (freezer, febreez, dryer sheets...)

Stretch:

There hasn't been any more stretching.  Which is good.  I really like where these landed in this area.  I love the Weird Guy fit from N&F.  Seriously.  It just works for my body type.

Peace and love,
~austin~















No comments:

Post a Comment