Tuesday, February 12, 2013

5 Weeks: Feb 4th - 11th

Hey guys.  Sorry for the delay in posting on this update.  To make up for it, I've attached a ton of great photos to check out.  I'm very excited about where the process is getting to so far.  Also, I took some photos of my friend Colin and I will be giving you a post in a couple of days about his own personal Denim Journey.  I get very excited when I hear that my own love for denim has inspired someone else. I'll fill you in soon.  Until then.....

Stretch:  These guys have totally set it.  I'm definitely going to leave this part out for now.  I feel like they are not going to stretch any more at this point.  

Smell:  No doubt...I promise they don't stink.  I know most of you think I'm crazy.  But they don't!!!!  

Fade:  I think this is one of the coolest pairs of jeans I've owned so far.  I don't know if it is just the type of fabric (left hand twill) verses what I've purchased in the past, but these are fading fast.  Seriously.  It is surprising me quite a bit.  I will let the pictures speak for themselves.  Just one thing to note: on my back left pocket you are seeing the fade from my iPhone in an otter box.  On the right back pocket is my wallet.  Other than that, just geek out over how cool these initial fades are.  I didn't do any editing at all on these because I wanted them to be as natural as I could make them.  You are just looking at the denim.

Peace and Love,
~austin~





































No comments:

Post a Comment