Monday, February 18, 2013

6 Weeks: Feb 11th - 18th

Well a month and a half is here.  My jeans are starting to become very comfy.  They aren't really stiff anymore which is nice.  No stains as far as I can tell either.  Overall, fading is looking nice for only a month and a half.  I'm please with the color of the indigo bleed too.  My back right pocket where I keep my wallet is taking shape quite well and the fade from my phone on the other pocket is becoming more prominent.  These photos make it a bit harder to tell that some honeycomb fading is showing, but you can see it a little.  my knee on the left side is barely starting to fade and along the side of the seam.  It's more prominent there, I think, because of my left leg rubbing up against the door of my car when I drive.  Kind cool.

As promised last week, you will be seeing a post on my friend Colin and his new obsession with Raw Denim.

These photos have only had their white balance adjusted so they aren't really edited.  Enjoy....

~austin~



















No comments:

Post a Comment